The Real Reason for Jack Wilshere Retirement Revealed!

Hello, welcome to Newscollect247 where we dish and educates our fans about the lastest news in the world of Sports. 
We treat transfer news, score updates, football Predictions, Football amazing videos and lots more.

Now, let's take you to the real business. As earlier reported, that the youngest Arsenal ever league debutant, Jack Wilshere has finally retired from football at just 30years of age. You might be wondering why he had to hang up his boots. 
Let's take a look at why he had to hang up his boots? 

Jack Profile 
Jack Andrew Garry Wilshere is an English former professional footballer who played as a midfielder. Jack came up through Arsenal youth Academy and impressed the coach and the entire fans from an early age. He made his first team debut in 2008, becoming Arsenal's youngest ever league debutant at the age of 16 years 256days. He's married to Andrian Michael.

Let's take a look at what Jack has to say to his retirement. 

" You know I'd be in training and I'd come home and all of a sudden, my four-year old son was having seizures on the floor."
"There were times where in the middle of the Night I'd be rushing to the hospital with my wife to save my four-year old son life."
At that moment when this started happening, I forgot about football and I remember saying to my wife, I'm not sure I can't do this anymore."

I was only nine-years old when Arsenal signed me after being scouted playing against Bayern Munich. Seven years later, I found myself making debut in Arsenal first team.

 2015/16, I picked up an injury in training and it was tough because I was making a way back and I have to come home, all of a sudden my four-year old son was seen laying on the floor, I and my wife had to rush him to the hospital to save his life. Thinking of my son condition, It affected me alots in training.

             Photo credit : Pinterest 
At that moment when I and my wife had to rush my son to the hospital, it makes me realized that football is not everything. With that my injury takes long to hail. 
I remember that the fans were eager for me to be back to the pitch, some were saying, he's always getting injured, he's injury prone and all of that but they never realized what goes on in and outside the pitch. 

For Four months I was with my son at the hospital and all I care about was my family. Seeing my son in that condition makes one change thinking about life entirely. Because if anything happens, yeah, fans will say he's was a great footballer but what about my family after footballer? 

I have to do this for myself and my family.
Thanks to Asen Wenger who has always being there to encourage me. 

"Family comes first before any other thing". - Paul Pogba

So touching story. If you like this you can drop your COMMENT, LIKE and SHARE!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. So touching story. Family first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing well newscollect247

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we have more of this please. From Nigeria. I will like to share this newscollect247

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindly like our pages on social media. Thanks

    ReplyDelete